drive thru employees
they are sick of your nonsense
I lost my fucking shit at the fish and scared the shit out of my cat!! I am crying!!
Anyone who believes 300 years of oppression can be undone in a 50 year span does not have a basic comprehension of how this subjugation can become internalized and normalized, thus continuing to be a serious social issue
This can never be reblogged too many times.
When your mom lets you stay home on half days
My granddaddy on my dads side was from narnia.. I’m mixed..
1. The U.S. Department of the Treasury poisoned alcohol during Prohibition - and people died.
2. The U.S. Public Health Service lied about treating black men with syphilis for more than 40 years.
3. More than 100 million Americans received a polio vaccine contaminated with a potentially cancer-causing virus.
4. Parts of the Gulf of Tonkin Incident, which led to U.S. intervention in Vietnam, never happened.
5. Military leaders reportedly planned terrorist attacks in the U.S. to drum up support for a war against Cuba.
6. The government tested the effects of LSD on unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens.
7. In 1974, the CIA secretly resurfaced a sunken Soviet submarine with three nuclear-armed ballistic missiles.
8. The U.S. government sold weapons to Iran, violating an embargo, and used the money to support Nicaraguan militants.
9. A public relations firm organized congressional testimony that propelled U.S. involvement in the Persian Gulf War.
Number 8 leaves out the “selling crack to the inner cities to buy weapons to sell to Iran and using the crack epidemic to push through draconian, racist drug laws” part
Yo the LSD experimentation is literally the most irrelevant part of the whole of MKULTRA
The government created and perfected brainwashing and torture techniques.
Human experimentation. On “undesirable” or “fringe” citizens.
“Is there not in all life itself robbing and killing?”
—F. Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra: Part Three, “On Old and New Tablets,” §10 (excerpt).